Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rachel Ryan Front and Center




Rachel Ryan is one of our city's most celebrated makeup artists, and her work which appeared on the cover of enRoute magazine goes to show that even a sloppy Primanti's sandwich can't take the limelight away from Ryan's flawless work.

I have had the pleasure of working with her on numerous projects, and am constantly impressed with her level of professionalism no matter what I toss her way. My favorite project was a Sweet 16 Birthday party that had an America's Next Top Model theme. Rachel and a team of stylists traveled with me to the beautiful Bedford Springs resort for a weekend of fashion and frills. Her ability to transform the birthday girl from a sporty lacrosse player into a high fashion model was astounding.

We have been playing calendar tag over the past year to do a fun photo shoot with her equally talented beau Nichcolas, but her crazy schedule (combined with mine) leaves little room to make it actually happen. Haha oh well, at least my Facebook profile picture is a stunner! Which was only a test shot to make sure my foundation was even. I'm telling you, this woman is a miracle worker!

For more information or to follow Rachel's Blog (which I HIGHLY recommend to any fashionistas or Yogis) click here

No comments: