Friday, January 15, 2010

Espresso A Mano

Disposition:   Sunny (trite but true)
Flirtation Meter:  10/10 (It's a little gloomy, flirting raises my spirits)

Random Rambling:  Coffee alone is not nearly as enjoyable as with friends.  Thankfully Espresso A Mano in Lawrenceville is well located so I saw a lot of familiar faces!



Had a brilliant start to the day.  Met with Pittsburgh architects Tai + Lee to discuss my new office space in Lawrenceville.  The developers are really amazing people, incredibly focused on finding young and creative minds to share the space. Can't wait for the project to begin! 



Sorry, this is a short post today, but I highly suggest you take a little tour of LOLA (Lower Lawrenceville) and make sure to pop into Espresso A Mano.  The Latte (see above) was delicious!

3 comments:

ACB* said...

Very excited to see how the new space turns out from Tai+Lee!

If you need someone to photograph the awesome new space or anything over at Firehouse, let me know! I have a new toy that I am enjoying: http://www.flickr.com/photos/acb_design/

K8 said...

sounds awesome...I love coffee and I live in upper Lawrenceville, I'll definitely have to stop by that joint. Thanks for the tip, I don't go down to LOLA often enough, that's for sure.

Fashion X K8.blogspot

Unknown said...

I missed a good information of that firestarter and i am in dilema what happens if i missed the correct information .here comes the picture www.weightlossguide.com which cleared my doubt and made me happy.