Monday, November 24, 2008

Rampage in Las Vegas


Monty Clay

Rampage

I suppose one of the perks of what I do is the people I get to meet. While in Vegas a few months back for Project, I had the pleasure of running into old friend Monty Clay (feather weight champion) at the Pittsburgh airport. He was on his way to Vegas to meet with Travis Barker to sign a deal with his newly launched accessories line. We managed to connect, and had a really fun night of celebrity watching and catching up.

I have to say, hands down, the SCARIEST man I have come face to face with is Ultimate Fighting Champion (UFC) Rampage. Wow! He was E-N-O-R-M-O-U-S especially when next to me.

I forgot to post these a while ago, but I couldn't resist!

Maybe Monty will be a new face for Give and Take for the Boys and Girls Club????

No comments: