Friday, November 21, 2008

Scene 2: Why Procrastors NEVER Win



Scene 2: Why Procrastors NEVER Win

Sooooooo,
after the visit to repair my blackberry, I was ready to drive myself to the airport, but low and behold, I had only minutes to get there and not a minute to spare to park my car. So Spencer generously offered to drive me. Because I wait to do EVERYTHING until the last minute, I realized that I had not yet put the registration sticker onto my license plate, so I had to put all of my bags into Spencer's car, and we were off.

After rushing to the airport we arrived, and as I was blowing a kiss goodbye, I realized I had forgotten my purse!!! Did you know you can fly without an ID??? I had NO CLUE, but frankly it was more convenient that flying with one. I was shuffled through 2 first class lines, asked to open my bag, and then sent on my way. The whole time with smiles and a handshake.

Thank god I put $200 in my back pocket, or my landing at Laguardia would have proven rawther annoying. (I LOVE ELOISE)

Well, it was convenient until I realized I was in NYC WITHOUT A PURSE, CREDIT CARDS, ID, or LIP GLOSS!!!

Thankfully Spencer had already taken time to overnight me my purse. But don't think that meant the nightmare was over. . .

No comments: