Monday, November 9, 2009

Little White Dress




I was warned a few years ago that there would come a day when I was nearing the age of 30 when all of my beautiful friends (I pride myself in having only GORGEOUS and LOVING friends) would start to take the plunge and gear up to walk down an aisle. I of course rolled my 21 year old eyes at this notion and said, "I doubt it" but I have to admit I was WRONG. In the past year I have had 12 friends say "I do" and have even filled the coveted role of Made of Honor for one of my dearest friends.

My sister recently got engaged, and her countless emails with the title "what about this one?" where she is referencing a list of 50 new dresses she MUST try on has me skipping my daily peruse of the Sartorialist in exchange for an hourly browsing of bridal blogs. (A year ago this would have made me want to puke pink bunny rabbits)

So here it goes "My name is Alana and I'm addicted to . . . LITTLE WHITE DRESSES"

No comments: